Sunday, August 12, 2012

UNREAL Candy -- upcoming review! #imabzzagent

Screenshot of candies at getunreal.com
I was recently selected by BzzAgent to sample UNREAL Candy, and am waiting for it to ship.  I had never heard of the brand, but who doesn't love candy?  Being allergic to wheat, I have to read labels carefully and there are some candy bars that I just can't eat.  Since I hadn't heard of UNREAL Candy, I did a little research and was happy to find that though the label states, "May contain wheat" that no wheat was listed in the ingredients of the candy I viewed online.  So, in my instance, I feel confident that I can give them a nibble and review them here on Making Ends Meet.

Another thing that I checked was for food dye.  That pesky Blue #1 gets me every time, so I was excited to see organic dyes from vegetables. Here's a screenshot of what's in UNREAL 54 (candy coated chocolates with peanuts):



Yay me.  You know, when I do buy M&M's Peanuts, I can't eat the blue or green ones.  That often means half a package that I can't eat.  :(  So for me, I love the idea of organic dyes. 

Is your curiosity piqued too?  Check out the back story for UNREAL Candy and find out how they "unjunked" candy.

Disclosure:  I am required to tell you that I am a BzzAgent.  That means that BzzAgent offers campaigns from time to time that I sign up for, which also means that the items I am sent to review were free to me.  Regardless of receipt at no cost, I always offer my honest opinion.  Look for a review of UNREAL candy soon!

Which UNREAL Candy would you want to try?  I want to eat them all, but I think I'd want to try the peanut butter cups first.  What about you?  Please leave me a comment to let me know.

2 comments:

breakmydreams said...

I would love to try them all, but to begin I would love to try the Peanut Butter Cup one :)

Ms. Ann Mowet said...

I'm also a BuzzAgent I was picked for this BzzCampaigns. This will be my first review on my blog. Check it out if you like.
http://ohhletmesee.blogspot.com/