Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dreft baby coupon: $2 off (mailed to your home)

It's funny that I should stumble onto a $2 Dreft coupon offer.  Last week, while my son was at piano lessons, I took the opportunity to fold the teacher's baby's laundry while they were working on their lesson... why?  Because baby clothes smell so good!  I swear, I had a flash back when I opened the still warm dryer and took in scent.  I joked that I wouldn't mind washing my own sheets in Dreft because it smells so good.  And you know what, why shouldn't I?  It smells so fresh and reminds me of when my kids were babies....





Go here to sign up for your $2 off coupon.  It will arrive by mail in a few weeks.


Know someone who could use this coupon offer?  Please share with them using the share buttons below.

No comments: