Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Powerade/My Coke Rewards Sports Illustrated offer for 75 MCR points

I entered a Powerade code at My Coke Rewards today and got offered a 28-week subscription to Sports Illustrated for 75 MCR points (normally over 400 points).  I had to take it or lose it in that session.  Hope this offer works for someone else too!  Enter a Powerade code and let me know if you received the same offer.  You can give the subscription away... just enter their info in the shipping section once you click through the link they provide.

2 comments:

Pinching Abe said...

A friend got this offer for donation! She's going to donate it to a USO lounge in an airport so our armed forces who stop by on their way home have a current issue to read.

Please consider that if you're not a sports fan. One Powerade code entered should get you this offer.

Anonymous said...

do you know the link to enter the code they gave you