Sunday, September 23, 2012

Glade Expressions Pineapple Mangosteen Diffuser #GotItFree #GotADiscount #ImaBzzAgent



Pineapple Mangosteen is just one of the scents available as part of the Glade Expressions line.  I found them at a Kmart recently and was so excited to try them.  I used my free coupon from #BzzAgent, coupled with the B1G1 free sale price, and got both items free.

Glade Expressions Scents available (though selection may vary by store)
  • Pineapple Mangosteen
  • Lavender & Juniper Berry
  • Fuji Apple and Cardamon Spice
  • Cotton and Italian Mandarin
They sadly did not have the Cardamon scent there, so I'll be looking for that one at another retailer soon.  I bought the Pineapple Mangosteen and also the Lavender & Juniper Berry in the diffuser, and the Pineapple Mangosteen and Cotton and Italian Mandarin in the spray.

What I think:   I like the two diffuser scents (and have not yet tried the sprays yet).  They aren't overpowering like some scents.  They're a very gentle, non-perfumy scent.  The Pineapple Mangosteen is in my kids' bathroom, lending it a fresh scent that I enjoy --- it can get pretty stinky in there!  I like that it doesn't need plugged in as the bathroom has just one outlet near the vanity, where space is at a premium.  The ability to set the air freshener on top of the toilet was a big plus for me.  The stylish diffuser comes in white or a woody bamboo color, which helps it melt into any decor from living room, guest room, to bathroom.  The Lavender & Juniper Berry is in my kitchen on top of the fridge and lends only a hint of scent.  I think this product will work best in smaller rooms.  Cooking smells quickly overpowered it, though during times when I'm not cooking, I can smell the lavender.

Save!  Print your own $4 off coupon here.


Disclosure:  I'm a BzzAgent.  That means that I sometimes get to try items such as the Glade Expressions for free.  I was provided with free coupons to purchase the product.  I was not required to write a blog post as part of this campaign, and this post is uncompensated.  The opinions stated in are my own. 

No comments: