Tuesday, September 04, 2012

New: 10 point Pampers Gifts To Grow Code (9/9 expiry)

I missed this one yesterday, but Pampers has a new 10 point Gifts to Grow code on their Twitter.  Enter FB9TLABDAXB3912 before 11:59 PM Central time on 9/9 and snag 10 easy points.   

Don't forget:  they have a promo right now that gets you 25 GTG points for baby purchases at Children's Place through 9/10 for every baby item you purchase (while supplies last).  No babies here -- but a great way to pad your GTG account for a nice prize later on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find the Amazon Prime service a good value, especially for the shipping, but I wouldn’t survive on a streaming only diet like I would have to without my Blockbuster @Home I use when my Dish coworker comes over for a movie. I have access to practically any movie I could think of, plus I get streaming to hold me over until my Blu-ray comes in the mail, which is sweet.