Thursday, September 13, 2012

Printable: $1.25 off 4 cans of Progresso Soup #myblogspark

It's getting to be soup weather!  I enjoy a good, hearty soup, though I need to be careful of wheat ingredients.  That somewhat limits my choices!  However, my husband enjoys a variety of soups and asks me to please buy him Progresso, particularly the Light kind with Weight Watchers points prominently displayed on the front. 

Soups provide a quick and easy (and low points) option for him and I'm happy to share a printable coupon for $1.25 off four cans of Progresso soups.  Go here to print your coupon today.

Check out these two, new varieties (I think my hubby would like them both, actually!)




Disclosure: I was provided with a coupon link to share with my readers by General Mills, via My Blog Spark.

No comments: