Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Michelin Tire Rebate - $70 rebate for buying 4 Michelin Tires

Winter is coming... have you taken a moment to check the tread of your tires?  That's something I actually did do the other day while I had my husband's car.  I made a point of drawing them to my husband's attention and asking him if a) they would pass inspection come January and b) should we be planning to replace them sooner than that.  He literally said (no joke), "Start looking for tire deals..." and thus I present to you a $70 Michelin Tire Rebate.

Here are a few details:
  • You must buy 4 tires
  • The purchase must be made between 11/1/12 and 11/24/12 --- a very short period of time
  • You must purchase them through select dealers (find one near you here)
  • BJs and Sears were on the list for me -- 184 dealers within 50 miles and trust me, that's huge since I live in a rural area.
  • You can submit online or mail-in
Do you need new tires?  Leave me a comment! Also remember to check your tire pressure now that it's colder as tires tend to deflate a bit during the first good cold snap.  

No comments: