Friday, December 21, 2012

Enter to win $5,000 bathroom makeover #FreshmatesClean





There's just 10 days left to enter Charmin's Freshmates DIY Bathroom Makeover Sweeps.  Take a photo of Freshmates in your bathroom (or where you'd place it in your bathroom) and upload to enter. 

42 daily winners of a free coupon for the duration of the contest, which ends 12/31.  One grand prize winner will win a $5,000 Visa that they can use for a bathroom makeover, plus a $1,000 Visa that they can use toward a consult with an interior designer. 

Enter here!

Have you tried these yet?  We tried them at my house and my husband thought they were a little small in size.  I didn't think that was an issue... my only issue was how fast they disappeared.  However, I will temper that with the knowledge that a stomach virus went through our house at the same time. 

Disclosure:  I am a member of Vocalpoint.  I was provided with information, images, and a free sample (and cool towel) to facilitate a review if I chose to post one.  I did not receive compensation to share this sweeps with my readers.  I hope you all enter, though!  Someone has to win, so why not you?


No comments: