Thursday, March 21, 2013

$1 printable coupon for method product (detergents, soap, et al.)

Recently, method offered a Facebook freebie which was a free sample of their laundry detergent.  I was excited to snag one and put it to the test.  I received 'Fresh Air'.   The freebie is no longer available, but there is a $1 printable coupon available now if you want to give it a try.  Note:  I did see the sample sized bottles of some varieties of method laundry detergent at Target. The $1 coupon is good on any one method product, so it would also be valid for hand soaps, the small sample sizes, their laundry softener, or any other method product.    The coupon is only valid for US and you get one print only.

image from method's website
What did I think of method?

Oh my. 

My clothes came out smelling nice and fresh.  I loved, loved, loved the pump dispenser, mainly because I often slop detergent from a cap onto my floor because of the small area in which I must pour detergents because I have a front loader.

On top of the clean smelling clothes, I also noticed a marked decrease in... shall we say... front loader odor?  I have used other commercial products to clean my machine with good results in the past, but not having to do that is also a good thing.  I try to be very conscientious of the chemicals I put down the drain and tend to shy away from most products that are so caustic you need to wear gloves to use them.

All in all, I can say that I love the product.  I'll keep my eyes out for coupons/sales and stock up when I can. 


Disclosure:  I signed up for and received a free sample of said product, which ultimately led to me buying more (with the handy coupon they included in with the free sample).  I wasn't paid to review the product and my opinions are my own. 

No comments: