Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Jingit update -- hopefully more opportunites starting March 11

If you're a Jingit user who has noticed a dearth of opportunities in the past few months, hopefully things will turn around soon.  According to their Facebook page, they are saying that March 11 will be a "great day".  Their previous posts have outlined some campaigns they had been working on behind the scenes that they were expecting to be able to launch in the near future.

Meanwhile, be sure to update your Jingit App on your smart phone to be sure you have the latest version and continue to check for check-ins.  Last Fall, I was able to rake in over $30 in BTFE money for my child's school from watching ads.  I also earned about that same amount of money, which I placed on my Jingit card.  So there's hope that this program will continue to grow and hopefully all will prosper.

Remember, you don't need a smart phone, but it sure helps.  Store check ins earn you money and you may get an offer if you end up purchasing a product you checked in.  If you don't have a smart phone, you can still view ads on your computer to earn money that way as well.

Not a member?  Join via this referral link.  Have questions?  Ask me, I may be able to help you.

No comments: