Thursday, March 27, 2008

Baker Street Solutions - Legitimate Survey Panel #10

Baker Street Solutions definitely makes my list of legitimate survey panels. While I don't get very many survey opportunities, perhaps 3 per year, they are always worth it when I do. I have never gotten offered less than $5 for a survey, and even then, the $5 was for a survey that was not time intensive. The most I have ever gotten was $10 Amazon and I do recall getting at least one product test from Baker Street Solutions. My sister missed out on a survey once because she hadn't checked her email in a few days and was quite sad. Now that is saying something if you are sad to have missed out on a survey panel's survey.

Joining is very easy and can be done by clicking the link below. I have never had a problem getting payment within the specified time frame. Baker Street Solutions is not listed on the main ranking pages of Survey Police, but that doesn't mean anything other than not enough people have bothered to rank it. If you click on its information, you will see a 99% rating, but because fewer than 10 people have rated it, it doesn't appear on the main page.

Please click here to join Baker Street Solutions and also click here to see their page on Surveypolice.com.

No comments: