Monday, April 21, 2008

Free Sample - Tide with Dawn laundry detergent

I found this little gem while surfing the net today.

FREE Sample of Tide with Dawn

I love signing up for free samples. Really, they do add up, just like pennies. Plus, it is a great way to get to try new products. Free sample packets are also great to pack for vacations or short trips. They take up little space in your luggage. I would have loved to have had some small packets of laundry detergent to pack for our recent trip. Instead, we had to buy a bottle of laundry detergent and hubby was too cheap to throw it away. He packed it in our checked luggage, which I worried would somehow flag us with the TSA, but didn't. I am looking forward to trying this product, as I have heard that Chefs use Dawn dish soap to get out grease stains from their white chef clothes. It would seem that the Tide/Dawn combination would do a great job on stains and grease splatters in that case.

Please feel free to forward this post to anyone you think would find it useful. I know of two people who are completely brand loyal to Tide and I forwarded this great sample opportunity to them because I am confident they would love to try it too! You can forward by clicking the "Email this" link below.

No comments: