Monday, April 21, 2008

U30/Garb Panel - Legitimate Survey Panel #15 - earn cash for your opinion

I can't believe I haven't highlighted U30/Garb Panel! As a survey panel, U30 is great. Though I receive many invites that I just don't qualify for, the ones that I do get pay well, ranging between $5-$10 most of the time, and other times much higher. I have been offered many product wear tests where I get to keep the product afterwards and the compensation is, in my opinion, above average, which is most appreciated.

Not all surveys have compensation attached, but prize drawings. To be honest, I don't think that U30 uses these types of surveys for anything more than pre-screeners. Other less panelist friendly panels use these as basically freebies on their part; that is, they get free information and you end up doing a long survey for a long shot at a prize.

Myself and my sister have both done product wear tests for U30, but they do have other types of surveys as well. U30 does market research for many name brand companies such as Pepsi, Pizza Hut, Burger King, Coors, etc. As a general rule, I would be more inclined to try to qualify for a U30 survey than many others that hit my inbox. They pay well and I would rather spend my time doing market research for a company that doesn't pay their panels a pittance for honest opinions.

If you wish to join U30, please sign up at their site by clicking this link:

Join Page for U30

No comments: