I know I have mentioned startsampling.com before as a potential source for free magazines. I recently have received Ready Made and Cosmo Girl and still receive a bridal magazine or two. (I did pass on the boat one) But I just noticed that startsampling.com has a blog on blogger! I have added the link in my Cool links section, but I'll also link from here:
StartSampling News
I didn't see an RSS feed (I may just shoot them a note about that) but for those who use Blogarithm, what you can do is add the subscription. It is very easy to do so, just click on the account tab when you get an email saying I updated. That is what I just did to add it in to my subscription notice. Not a Blogarithm user? It is super easy to subscribe to using this service and the best part is that you receive one email a day with links to the blogs you subscribe to all in digest form. So even though some days I might post multiple times, you still only get one email.
And speaking of which, I am thankful to all who took the time to subscribe to my blog. Subtracting myself, there are at least 11 of you! Thanks for finding my content interesting enough to subscribe.
No comments:
Post a Comment