Monday, May 19, 2008

Update to my first mystery shopping experience

A few weeks ago, I posted about receiving a phone call to perform a mystery shop. I had not to that point been able to get one, as the companies had awarded them to other more experienced shoppers. So when I got that call, I thought what the heck!

Well, today, I got my check! The shop fee was $12 and the reimbursement was about $11 and change. So I did not get rich by any means. But now, I have broken into this cozy work at home industry. I may not get many to do a year, but now I know the drill and think I can do a fairly good job. I did note that it seems fast food shops pay fairly well in my relative area.

I appreciate all of the tips. I do think my next shop though that I will take the advice given to me about checking into a voice recorder.

For anyone interested in the company I performed this shop for, please go to the Market Force site. The link is to their join page.

No comments: