Saturday, May 17, 2008

Green M&Ms and Snickers Nut'n Butter Crunch on clearance at Rite Aid for .25 each

While in my local Rite Aid yesterday, I noticed that the single serving sized green M&Ms were on clearance for just .25 each. They had both the peanut and regular kind there and I grabbed several for lunch snacks for my child. These were .79 each when they were regular price.

Also in the same clearance basket, I found the Snickers Nut'n Butter Crunch for a quarter too! Hubby is a big fan of Snickers bars as it is and thought these were good too. I normally store candy bars in the freezer here, as summer temps rage close to 100 degrees in July and August. Plus, if they are in the freezer, they are a little less accessible for those of us who mindlessly eat! These were also marked down from .79 each.

I may go back for more of the green M&Ms because they were so cheap and make a nice snack for school lunches or bribery material for potty training toddler boys.

No comments: