Sunday, June 08, 2008

Kohl's has a Dockers Promotion too! Buy $100 worth of Dockers apparel or accessories, get Omaha Steaks

Kohl's has a competing Dockers Promotion which is buy $100 worth of Dockers apparel/accessories and send in for an Omaha Steak gift pack that contains:

six (5 oz.) top sirloins and
six (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks® burgers

I don't know about you, but I'd rather be filling my gas tank up than eating steaks. I have never ordered from Omaha Steaks, but I have heard from others that it is pricey. I have been tempted to redeem some of my Discover Rewards to give them a try though, but hubby is a former meat cutter and he calculated the price per steak there once and balked! I defer to his good sense when it comes to meat. But if you are looking for a wardrobe refresh, this is the week to do it. Either spend $100 at Sears for their Dockers Promotion and get a $75 Shell gas card or shop at Kohl's and get some Omaha Steaks. Kohl's promotion runs from 6/5/08 - 6/14/08, so you still have time. I did shop at Sears today and we managed to make it over $100 with some shirts, socks and ties. Many items were priced at half off regular retail. I will be mailing my submission in this week! Gas is expensive and I have been finding meat rebates at the grocery store, so the gas card just made more sense. To check out my post about the Sears Docker Promotion, click here.

No comments: