Thursday, October 16, 2008

Survey Panels.... times are tough! Buzzback surveys

I don't know about you, but those survey checks are a nice little surprise. Just the other day, I got one from Buzzback for $3. I don't think that I have listed Buzzback before in my reviews of legitimate survey companies, and if I have, please forgive me. If I haven't, well...

Buzzback is a reliable survey company. I receive a few survey invitations a month from them, and at least for me, none have paid less than $3. I like their surveys in general; they aren't repetitive and if you are going to disqualify, you will know it very soon before you have invested much time.

With Buzzback, you don't accrue survey earnings until you reach a payout. You earned that $3 and it comes within about 4 weeks or so. Buzzback is reliable in this respect.

A dear friend of mine has stepped up her survey taking to help earn a little extra cash. She's a busy woman with no time to waste on surveys that aren't going to pay out. I would not hesitate to recommend Buzzback to her in the least, as it is reliable, not time consuming and the compensation is quite fair compared to other survey panels. To join Buzzback, please click HERE.

No comments: