Monday, November 03, 2008

Election Day Freebies: Free stuff for voting or just free to everyone

I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to Election Day. No more campaign TV and radio ads barking at us to vote for or against one candidate or the other, maybe something interesting on Fox News other than presidential polling information, and being able to have a sane conversation with my family members who support "the other guy."

Election Day will surely bring about change one way or the other, but it will also bring about some great freebies if you happen to live near a Krispy Kreme, Ben & Jerry's, and Starbucks. I've also seen posts about local food joints offering free food, but your mileage may vary there. Keep an eye out (and ear) for freebies for voting and pass the word to friends and family.

Krispy Kreme: Krispy Kreme is giving all retail customers a free star shaped donut with sprinkles if you come in with an "I voted" sticker.

Starbucks: Want a tall cup of joe? Really good joe? Go into any Starbucks tomorrow and tell them you voted and you will get a free tall coffee.

Ben & Jerry's: In the mood for ice cream? Visit a participating B&J near you to get free scoops between 5-8 p.m. tomorrow.


No comments: