With Thanksgiving coming this month, be on the look out for Turkey and Ham rebates in your local grocery store. As I mentioned before in prior posts, it is time to cruise that wine aisle and beer aisle of your favorite grocery store. Many times, rebates do not require you to purchase the alcohol, just the product itself, for those of you who don't drink.
I recently happened upon an absolutely fabulous rebate found in the wine aisle. It will give me $10 back on a Jenny O Ready Made turkey. Today, we purchased a Jenny O Ready Made Turkey for just about $13.00, which means after rebate it will have cost just about $3. On the same form, there was a $10 rebate on Hormel Cure 81 ham, which I am certain I will be purchasing in the next few months for a holiday or Sunday dinner.
Another rebate I spotted this week was a $5 Turkey rebate sponsored by Mondavi. I'll save that one for another turkey I will purchase, even if I have to freeze it for later use. It's just too hard to pass up the opportunity to save on these holiday goodies.
No comments:
Post a Comment