Saturday, February 07, 2009

Bob Evans gave me four coupons for free kids' meals (and no, I didn't complain about service to get them...)

As I just mentioned, we went appliance shopping today. On the way in to town, I noted to hubby that it was early enough that Bob Evans would still have grits. You must understand, hubby loves grits and doesn't get them very often. He most especially loves Bob Evans' grits too and it wasn't hard to convince him to veer to the right and take us out to Linner ( you know, that meal between lunch and dinner...) I dug out two postcards for free kids' meals that I get every year for signing the kids up for the Bob Evans birthday club. At least the kids would be free!

When I paid the bill, I was pleasantly surprised to be handed four coupons for a free kids' meal that were good til the end of April. The flyer said "Come back soon for a free kids' meal" and mentioned that there are 12 kids meals for $2.99 or less (but the coupon is good up to $4.18). The coupon is good for one free kids meal and drink for a child under the age of 12 (no dessert included) and is limit one coupon per party per dine in visit. You can't combine coupons, sorry! But still, it was a nice gift to receive for stopping by to eat!

If you haven't yet, you may want to join their B-Email list because the site says it is offering a free kids' meal coupon just for signing up.

No comments: