Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cha Ching Queen blog challenge: Free stuff challenge

Freebies are the best, as any freebie queen would know. I love getting them in the mail, at the store, anywhere I can get them. It always tastes better when it's free! This month, I was able to snag some free Cherry Diet Dr. Pepper by doubling coupons. I was so excited, I called him at work to let him know I'd snagged him some pop for just tax (and that was under 20 cents!)

Over at Cha Ching Queen, Rachel has challenged us all to a duel... who can get the most freebies in a month? Keep track and be sure to return to her blog to post what great freebies you have snagged this month. Share where you've gotten them to help someone else too!

I have a few free coupons waiting to be used (from the Kraft instant win game not long ago) and I plan on going back for some more free Cherry Diet Dr. Pepper as soon as I can. I have a Kashi free coupon to use up too. So, I'm off to a great start... how about you?


Walmart.com has some free samples there today... and they usually come super quick.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

thanks for posting about the challenge. how are you doing so far?

I posted more freebies, samples, and free items from the weekly deals.

check out www.chachingqueen.com

feel free to use any of my information to add to your blog.