Thursday, March 11, 2010

Possibly free Bandaids at Target, YMMV

I downloaded a coupon for $1 off a Bandaid product from the Target coupon site and also found a coupon in my Sunday paper for same. Though I didn't try, I do think you could get Bandaids free at Target if they let you stack the coupons. I happened to need some for the kids and some for us (what manly man wants to walk around with a Hello Kitty bandaid?) so I didn't try.

If you are successful, please let us know. Generally Target will allow you to use one manufacturer and one Target coupon per item. I saw some regular, non-character Bandaids for $1.77, so .77 a box with either coupon.

Be sure to print out their .50/1 item from the Target cafe. That means cheap pop corn or a cheap drink. I got a Dr. Pepper icee, yum!

2 comments:

Christine from Canadian Freelancing said...

I am glad to see I am not the only coupon nut out there. When I do groceries I actually only buy things on sale, other then the necessary items of course.

Wish Canada had a Target franchise. I love traveling to the US just for Target!

Christine C.

Pinching Abe said...

Thank you for the comment! When I lived in Erie, PA lots of Canadian chartered buses came to Erie to shop. No sales tax on clothes and many other items made a big trip worth it for many.