Thursday, December 09, 2010

Shop CSN Stores for briefcases; guaranteed delivery by December 24!

Does the man or woman on your gift list need a new briefcase for Christmas?  CSN Stores has a large selection of briefcases to choose from, including the standard rectangular version that is iconic and softer varieties that meet the needs of a modern businessman with pouches for laptops and other tech gadgets.

Image from CSN Stores, pictured: Goodhope Bags Bellino Reporter Briefcase
One thing I loved while browsing was seeing the blue icon telling me that I could order now and be guaranteed delivery by December 24!  So no worries about a late arriving gift.  Some briefcases even have free shipping.

I actually am looking for a modern briefcase for my husband since he requested one for Christmas that would accommodate his computer and peripherals like his mouse, some cable cords, etc.  I also need to try to find one that will fit two computers since he travels with two a lot of the time. With close to 1,700 briefcases to choose from at CSN Stores, I have hope of finding just the perfect one to meet his needs.


Disclosure:  This blog post is done in preparation for an upcoming giveaway of a CSN gift certificate, which one lucky Making Ends Meet reader will win during the Bubbles of Love Valentine's event scheduled for mid-January.  The opinions stated herein are my own.  The image above is from CSN Stores and is shown to illustrate one of the items that they have available.

No comments: