Friday, December 10, 2010

www.Redbox.com/groupon still a hot deal!

I know I blogged about this one earlier, but I was just shocked to see it on Google Trends tonight!  I guess it is a smokin' hot deal after all.  When I last checked, over 82,000 Grouponers cashed in on the Redbox Groupon deal.

Don't feel left out!  This national deal is scheduled to run for two more days.  It does say limited quantities, but I didn't see a limit where it would cut off.  Still, I'd go to www.Redbox.com/groupon sooner rather than later to snag your cheap movie rentals.

Want some popcorn with that?  Don't forget that specially marked boxes of Orville Redenbacher popcorns have Redbox codes inside too.  So while you're enjoying your 3 for $1 movie rentals from Groupon, grab some popcorn to go with and continue your cheap and free movie spree.

No comments: