Another Bubbles of Love review and giveaway! Today, I'm going to talk about Doozy Cards. I am the worst (yes worst) at remembering to send greeting cards. I usually end up getting them out last minute or even late. The irony of this is that I used to merchandise greeting cards for a leading greeting card company and though I was surrounded by cards several times a week, I still couldn't manage to remember to buy one.
For me, sending e-greeting cards is a great solution. Doozy Cards has a large selection of e-cards that you can send for Valentine's Day or any occasion. I got to preview several of their Valentine's Day e-cards and thought they were very cute.
From Doozy Cards:
We create all the animations ourselves and write them in a variety of styles from funny like the cupid tap dance card and doggies in Rome to sincere like Valentine for my daughter and pugs and kisses. You're sure to find just the right e-card to bring a smile to the face of the special people in your life.Would you like to win a year's subscription ($19.95 value) to Doozy Cards? This would come in handy for sending out your valentines electronically. Doozy Cards has generously offered two of my readers a free subscription for one year. They have assured me that no credit card info will be necessary to claim your prize should you win.
Giveaway --- two winners!
Here's what you need to do to enter to win one of the two Doozy Cards subscriptions for this giveaway. Make sure you follow the rules and include your email in the mandatory entry comment or let me know if it is publicly available in your profile (and be sure it is!)
Mandatory entry: Visit Doozy Cards and let me know which Valentine's Day e-card that they have available is your favorite and who you would send it to. I loved this card (Friendship Valentine) and I would send it to all of my online friends! ** You must leave the title of the card you liked in the comment **
Extra entries: Snag some easy extra entries for this giveaway by doing any or all of the following (leave a comment for each action; each action is one entry). Pinching Abe values all of her readers, both new and old! If you already subscribe, are a friend, following on Twitter, just let me know in the comment.
- Facebook Like - Please stop by my new Facebook Fan Page and Like me.
- Facebook Like - Please stop by Doozy Cards' Facebook Fan Page and Like them too!
- Follow me on Twitter (if you already do, just let me know and leave your Twitter handle in comment)
- Follow Doozy Cards on Twitter. Not mandatory, but you could tweet to let them know which card you loved most.
- Become my Google Friend or tell me if you're already a friend (right side bar)
- Never miss my updates by subscribing to Making Ends Meet via email (right side bar). If you already subscribe, please let me know in a comment.
- One extra entry also for entering another Blog Pop! blogger Bubbles of Love Giveaway. Leave me a comment telling me which other blog you entered at and which contest you tried your luck at (see linky below).
Disclosure: Doozy Cards is providing me with a free subscription. They are also allowing two of my readers to win a subscription as well. Other than the aforementioned subscription, this blog post is not a paid one. The opinions stated herein are 100% my own.
Be sure to enter the giveaways of my fellow Blog Pop members by clicking on the linky below. Lots of great prizes are up for grabs!