Friday, March 04, 2011

Ink Grabber for Cheap Ink, cheap ink cartridges


This post is brought to you by your friends at inkgrabber.com.

One thing that I've learned about printers is that the companies that manufacture them must make the lion's share of their money off the ink.  My sister, for instance, can go to Walmart and buy her same printer over again for less than what the ink to replace cartridges costs her.  But she doesn't do that because it seems like such a waste! I could see why she'd be tempted though. There are ways to get cheap ink other than going to a brick and mortar store though and paying higher prices.  Sites like inkgrabber.com.

For instance, my HP printer inkjet cartridges cost about $15 each for color at a brick and mortar office supply store.  At inkgrabber.com, the XL cartridges I buy are $8.99, or about $5 cheaper if I buy them there as remanufactured cartridges.  Five bucks each may not sound like a lot, but once you figure that you're buying a blue, yellow, red and black cartridge, that $5 savings adds up a lot.  I almost always end up buying all of the cartridges at once, which is a bit painful to my pocketbook. 

So, the next time you are in need of printer ink, and I recommend buying printer ink the moment you put in the new cartridge so you won't run out at a bad time, think about browsing at inkgrabber.com.  Compare prices and you might just find a huge savings by buying online.  Every ink cartridge they sell is backed by a 90 day money back guarantee.  They currently have a few discount coupons available: 
  • Use WINTER10 to get 10% off over $55 (excludes OEM inks); or
  • Use WINTER12 to get 12% off, plus free shipping, for purchases over $75 (excludes OEM inks). *continental US only 
Disclosure:  This post was brought to you by Inkgrabber.  The scenario listed above is my actual experience in price comparison.  The opinions are 100% my own.










No comments: