Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Walgreens Brand Mouth Rinse Review (Spring Mint)

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

I rely to some extent upon store brand products to save money.   To me, it is worth trying a store brand at least once to see if I can find a cheaper alternative to my favorite products.  Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products, like Walgreens Brand Mouth Rinse that I was sent to review, most contain the same active ingredients as other national brands, have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and come Walgreens pharmacist recommended.   I had never tried Walgreens Brand Mouth Rinse before, so I put it to the test for three days before formulating my opinion.

Pharmacist

I found Walgreens Brand Mouth Rinse to be very strong.  The minty aftertaste was pleasant enough, but the product made my mouth burn.  The first day, my tongue burned for a few minutes after use, and I tried it again the next day assuming that my mouth might just have been a little sensitive.  Unfortunately, the burning sensation was the same for each day I tried it.  

Though I found this mouth rinse to be too strong for me, there are many other Walgreens Brand Health Wellness Products to try.  You can visit www.walgreens.com/walgreensbrand to learn more about Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products. Not only will you save money by switching to a product that is more affordable than a national brand, you'll also be supporting preventative wellness services for communities via the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.

 

 

 

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: