Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hot deal at Costco: Scholastic Easy Reader bound books for $6.99 (six in one!)

I really need to take my camera shopping with me, since I wish I could share a photo of this hot deal I found at Costco.  Priced at just $6.99, Costco had several bound books with six easy to read stories inside, all which featured popular characters or themes.  Bear in mind, if you were to separately pay for each story in the book, that's about $3.99 retail.  The book with six stories inside was just $6.99, less than the cost of two of the books inside if you were to purchase them at a place like Borders or Barnes & Noble!

I selected a Lego City Reader Collection for my little Lego-maniac.  I also spied a bound collection of Berenstein Bears, Batman, Disney Princesses, Fancy Nancy, and more.  Most titles were geared toward girls, though I did finally settle on the Lego City Reader Collection since I knew my son would love it (he did).

No comments: