Saturday, June 04, 2011

School Rules Blog Pop event will kick off August 4!

I'll be swapping out my Spring Fling button with this new one!  Blog Pop's next event is School Rules, set for August 4, 5, 6, and 7.  I'm currently seeking sponsors for this event, so please contact me if you have a product or service you would like to discuss being featured.

I will be sharing back-to-school deals and steals, as always.  I love a good sale and will have my frugal eyes peeled for hot deals that you'll want to take advantage of this summer to make back-to-school shopping a breeze, as well as easy on your wallet.

Please take a moment and follow all the Blog Pop blogs.  They're listed in my right side bar.  During the last event, I offered an extra entry for each of the Blog Pop blogs that my readers followed and that was 9 extra entries available in giveaways, on top of others for following me on Twitter and Facebook and various sponsors.  Maximum entries = Maximum chances for winning, so please take the time to follow us all.

No comments: