Thursday, September 22, 2011

Target steal... if your store still has some!

I picked up some 70 page one-subject notebooks for just 5 cents each!  These were from Back-to-School and YMMV depending on how much stock your Target had of these.  I also grabbed some 10 cent black-and-white composition notebooks, but be very careful as the composition books (including other colors) for Back-to-School have different UPCs from their regular stock.  When in doubt, scan them first.  I bought these dirt cheap to donate to my children's school.

Mead notebooks were also clearanced down to 25 cents each - be looking for the ones with coupons inside.  I also grabbed some extra wire locker stackable shelves.  These are great for organizing my pantry so I grabbed more to finish my project.  They were marked down to $1.25.

No comments: