Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jarritos fans: Check out Jarritos.com's new look (and Fuerte Vision for some laughs...)

You might remember that I've blogged about Jarritos before and might recall also that my kids love this soda, as in they actually beg for it when they see it at the store.  So, in the interest of full disclosure, when Jarritos sent me a case of 11 of their sodas, the kids literally jumped up and down with glee (and truth be told, I got none of them since they left me with the Taramind, which I don't like as much).  Along with the complimentary pop, they sent a mask (check out the Urban Luchador video on Fuerte Vision), which my son snatched right up.  Hilariously, he put it on, being sure to slide his glasses' stems through the eye slits and then asked if I knew who he was.  Of course I did. The glasses were a dead giveaway.  Just who did he think he was fooling? 

If you're a fan, be sure to check out their new branding campaign, We're Not From Here, on the Jarritos.com site.  I loved the Urban Luchador video - who hasn't done that... a few times... OK, not more than twice.  

Disclosure:  As mentioned, I received some pop gratis for making mention of Jarritos' new marketing campaign.  I was not otherwise compensated.  And really, all that's left is Taramind and I'm truly bummed that the kids drank those naturally sweetened drinks without sharing with me.

No comments: