Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Daily deals at No More Rack

I have seen a lot of bloggers that are really into No More Rack who are posting nomorerack reviews on their sites.  I confess, I hadn't really looked into it, mainly because there are so many daily deals sites out there right now that it's hard to keep up. 

Plus, I like to read reviews before investing myself in a site.  I Google things like nomorerack scam to see what turns up when I check into companies (not to mention I look to see what their BBB rating is).  I searched around and found lots of bloggers had written about the site and had positive experiences. I relented and checked out the site over multiple days, just to see what they offered up at deep discount. Would it be items that I would want or need? 

I've seen jewelry, clothing, boots, coats, fitness, and health and beauty items, plus a lot more.  I like the ecclecticness of the daily deal offerings (and that there are multiple deals running), and that they offer a charity deal.  Shipping is $2, very affordable!   With every charity deal purchased, $1 goes to the Pet Rescue Center.  It's win-win because I have a very soft spot in my heart for animals. 

The daily deals at nomorerack.com change daily at 12:00 PM (noon) Eastern, so be sure to stop by every day to see what's offered.  Items can sell out quickly, so be there on the dot to get the best deals.


This post is brought to you by your friends at No More Rack.

No comments: