Thursday, February 23, 2012

Paper Mate Ink Joy Facebook instant win (create a wanted poster)

Have a little fun with Paper Mate's app on Facebook by creating a wanted poster for the InkJoy thief in your life!  I am actually the pen thief in my house.  My husband often has nice pens and they end up in my purse or my own personal stash of writing utensils.  Poor guy!  More than once I've been accused of theft by my hubby (and had the pen taken back into his custody....)

I actually received an InkJoy from a contest hosted by Penny-Wise and really liked the pen.  So much that I don't want anyone to steal it from me, actually....

Create your wanted poster and then click the link that appears to see if you've won.  If you haven't, you can fill out the form to get a $1.50 coupon (one per person - next page will have a print button), which also enters you into a $2,500 cash sweeps.

No comments: