Wednesday, May 02, 2012

$1 off Freschetta Pizza Coupon (for a no-cook Mother's Day?)

My daughter asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day last weekend.  I told her I just don't want to cook!  I know I'm not alone... while breakfast in bed is nice and flowers too... what moms really want is a day off and by day off, I mean the whole day off.  That means no cooking, no laundry, no nothing that smacks of the every day drudgery that we do to keep the household running.

Since a lot of dads are not the chief cook in the house, they may want to take an easy path to dinner by making pizza for dinner or even lunch on Mother's Day.  Dads can save by getting a $1 off Freschetta Pizza coupon by entering their email and printing the coupon out for their next shopping trip.



Take a look at this cute video of moms!


Disclosure:  I have a blogger relationship with Freschetta Pizza.  This post was unpaid or otherwise uncompensated.  My regular readers know that I'm allergic to wheat, so I can't eat this product.  However, my family enjoys Freschetta products without me.

No comments: