Wednesday, May 02, 2012

.30/1 Yoplait Lactose Free Yogurt coupon #myblogspark

A while back, I posted a review of Yoplait Lactose Free Yogurt.  If you haven't tried it yet (or you have and you love it), there's a printable .30/1 coupon out still that you can get by visiting this MyBlogSpark link. Some stores may double making it free or super cheap if you catch a sale.  Remember, too, that the product is lactose free.  While ideal for those of us who suffer from lactose intolerance, that doesn't mean that others who enjoy regular dairy products won't enjoy the lactose free product just as well. 

Yoplait Lactose Free Yogurt comes in Strawberry, Vanilla, Cherry, and Peach flavors.  

Please comment if you printed the coupon.  I like to see my readers save!

Note *The coupon offer for Yoplait Lactose Free yogurt is not valid in some states, including Louisiana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota and Tennessee.  Some states have strict dairy laws.

Disclosure:  Information and coupon offer from Yoplait was provided to me via MyBlogSpark.  This post is not compensated.  I am sharing this money saving offer presented to me by the brand with my readers. 

No comments: