Saturday, July 21, 2012

Staples sneak peek: 1 cent eraser caps and more!



Your ad may vary, but these are the items that will be going on sale starting tomorrow, Sunday, July 22:

Free after Easy Rebate:

Zebra Mechanical Pencils:  $4, free after Easy Rebate of $4 -- limit 1
Pentel RSVP Ball Point Pens:  $4, free after Easy Rebate of $4 -- limit 1
Staples cap erasers:  1 cent (with $5 purchase) -- limit 2
Index cards:  1 cent (with $5 purchase) -- limit 2
Staples stickies flags:  25 cents each -- limit 4
Sharpies Accent tank highlighters 5 pk (yellow):  50 cents -- limit 4

Staples multipurpose paper:  $1 after Easy Rebate ($5.99 with $4.99 Easy Rebate).  This is the 2nd week in a row it's been for $1 after Rebate.  The first week it was 50 cents after rebate.  I hope you stocked up at the cheaper price, as I don't foresee them dropping it below a $1 a ream after rebate for the remainder of the summer ads.  I hope they prove me wrong, because I'd love to grab more.

You can see the sneak peek for your area by going to http://weeklyad.staples.com/ and choosing your store (I had to search for one near me, as it seems to be picking up my ISP address and mis-directing me to a store 100 miles away).  From there, use the "See All Deals" drop down menu and select the sneak peek ad.

No comments: