Wednesday, August 15, 2012

eBates cash back on some Amazon purchases

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

You can earn cash back from eBates for some Amazon purchases.  At this time, the offers available for shopping at Amazon through eBates are:

Textbooks:  3% cash back
Kids' clothing:  3% cash back
Juniors' clothing:  3% cash back
Magazine subscriptions: 20% cash back
Boys' and Girls' shoes:  3%
Backpacks: 3%

I virtually never see cash back offers for points type sites for shopping at Amazon.  Though the cash back isn't on everything, it does cover some items you may want to purchase.

Not a member of eBates?  Join today and start earning cash back for your online purchases at a large variety of retailers/etailers.

3 comments:

jill24295 said...

This is great news. I love ebates but I buy so much from Amazon.com that I hardly ever use it anymore. Hope to see more of this in the future.

Pinching Abe said...

Me too! I would love to see more offers of cash back for Amazon at points/rebate sites too.

Kimberly said...

This is great news. I love ebates but I buy so much from Amazon.com that I hardly ever use it anymore. Hope to see more of this in the future.