Sunday, August 05, 2012

GoGurt promo: Collect 3 codes from SMPs, get a free kids' movie ticket (up to $8.00)

GoGurt is a product I buy for my kids a lot!  They love them frozen in their lunch and stocking up on GoGurt in time for school will pay off for me by way of movie tickets.

Enter 3 codes from specially marked GoGurt boxes and print a certificate for a free kids' movie ticket, up to an $8 value. 

GoGurt is often on sale and has coupons from the Sunday paper quite often as well, so I'm sure I'll score a great deal.

Disclosure:  I was not approached by General Mills or Yoplait to blog about this promotion, though I am a member of MyBlogSpark and do pen posts about General Mills products from time to time. 

2 comments:

Pinching Abe said...

Link to .75/2 printable coupon, good on the GoGurt.

http://muqyjp.cpns.cc

Church said...

Behold, this is the only jazz! ". If you haven't tuned in to this channel yet, I encourage you to do so. It was a way to recognize and acknowledge the significance of gospel musics rich history.