Sunday, August 05, 2012

Office Depot ad 8/5-8/11 = 1 cent School glue and more


School is inching closer here and I'll be making the drive again this week to snag some deals at Office Depot, among other stores.  Here's a run down of some of the best deals on school supplies this week at Office Depot.

1 cent
Scholastic School Glue - 4 oz - limit 3

25 cents
Office Depot branded notebook paper (wide/college) -- limit 3
Office Depot branded pink beveled erasers -- limit 3
tug 2-hole manual pencil sharpener -- limit 3
Office Depot brand book covers -- limit 3

$1
Office Depot 2-pack correction tape
Fiskars 5" scissors (blunt or pointed)
Office Depot composition note books (fashion - not plain o' black and white marbled)
Food storage bags
Office Depot brand 12" flexible ruler
Office Depot staple puller
Sharpie Accent highlighter 2 pack

$2
PaperMate Ballpoint stick pens - 36 pack
Command damage free picture hanging strips
PaperMate Sharpwriter Pencils 12 pack

$4

Swingline SmartCut Personal Trimmer (great for scrapbooking) - normally $18.99

To see the full ad, please visit Office Depot online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to provide something again and help others like you aided me.
My site :: weightloss shakes