Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Milky Way Caramel Apple (Limited Harvest Flavor)

Yummo!  I found these new, Limited Harvest Flavor Milky Way Caramel Apple (minis) at Walmart the other day and just had to buy them.  Growing up, our town had it's annual fair the week of Labor Day, and as an adult that's now moved away, I can't help missing the fair food.  Fries from the Sportsman's Club and of course -- caramel and candy apples.  I know I could make my own, but somehow it's just not the same.

These were yummy and I'm proud to say, I've successfully hidden the bag from the kids.  I only eat them when they aren't home because I want them all to myself. The apple taste is a bit stronger than the chocolate, but then you can also taste the caramel too in equal part with the apple.  I hardly tasted the chocolate, honestly. 

I'm thinking they'd be awesome melted on top of brownies as a Halloween snack either baked in or placed on top just after the brownies come out of the oven.  These list no wheat or gluten on the label.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These sound super yummy and you better believe I'm going to steal that idea for placing them inside of cupcakes...LOL