It is not too early to be thinking about Christmas and Fancy Feast is yet again offering its yearly Fancy Feast ornament for just $2.99 shipping and handling, plus 12 upcs.
I ordered the Fancy Feast Ornament last year and was so pleased with the quality of the ornament. We lost our daughter's cat to cancer about this time last year and I ordered the Fancy Feast ornament, which last year had a place for a picture of your cat. It was very tasteful and was not gawdy in anyway. It helped to ease the grief of losing our furry little critter, especially since he loved lounging underneath our cut Christmas tree.
If you are interested in ordering one, please click here for information. I do suggest, however, that you order early for guaranteed Christmas delivery. This year's ornament looks like it is white, opaque glass with a cat on one side outlined in gold. The other side says Happy Holidays from Fancy Feast 2008. If you aren't one for brand advertisement on your tree, just turn the ornament cat side out.
No comments:
Post a Comment