Friday, October 02, 2009

Update on Opinion Outpost survey site

I received an email today from Opinion Outpost that stated that they have lowered their payment threshold to 50 Opinion Points, which can be immediately redeemed for a $5 Amazon code versus waiting until you have earned enough points to cash out. I have always received my checks from Opinion Outpost, but it is nice to have other payment options. I am a huge fan of survey sites that offer Amazon.com gift card codes as payment. But, that's just me. I order a lot off of Amazon and any gift certificates I wind up with along the way help me save money to start my Christmas shopping.

If you aren't a member already, consider letting me refer you. I would receive an incentive from referring you, in the interest of full disclosure. Still, with budgets so tight for so many, it is nice to see survey sites offering more incentives and different payment methods to help meet families' needs. Opinion Outpost is legit and definitely worth joining, considering the low payout threshold now.

Blatant referral link to Opinion Outpost

No comments: