Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Free 1-Subject Notebook from Carolina Pad (Complete Great Schools checklist!)

While at Carolina Pad today, I noticed the words "Free Notebook", which obviously caught my attention.  If you would like to get a free notebook (limited to first 2,500 people), then all you need to do is head over to Carolina Pad and look for the pink notebook on the bottom of the page. Click where it tells you to and complete the Great Schools checklist - it only takes a few minutes.  Two of the five actions are reading articles geared toward success in schools and one is about school supplies your child might need.

After you have completed all five actions, on the right side bar it will let you know that you've done them all and give you a link to see the selections and provide other necessary information (I selected the pink Tiki one).  Easy as pie!  If you happen to snag one by being one of the lucky 2,500 participants, leave me a comment letting me know which Carolina Pad 1-Subject Notebook that you chose!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Cool. I got the Mo-rockin' notebook. Thanks!