Thursday, August 05, 2010

Facebook Freebie: Like "What Do You See?" And get a free sketch book (first 200)

Thanks to LuvtoSave (Luv My 2 Girls), I was alerted to a really nice Facebook Freebie!  If you Like "What Do You See?" and post on their wall, then message them, you can get one of 200 free sketch and tell books.  I did this earlier and they are now asking you to make your comment and then message them with your mailing address.  I was #29 or thereabouts, and they are currently only up to 70 fans, so there's room for you!  Hurry before this is gone!  I'm super excited to get this one since it deals with Eric Carle.  My 5 year old could read his books all day long.

2 comments:

Pinching Abe said...

Hmm.. I didn't see a place for you to message them. I know they messaged me to ask for my mailing address. So if you can't message them, I assume they'll message you :) Good luck to all - hope you get it.

SandyS said...

If your 5-year-old loves Eric Carle - then please come visit The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art in Amherst, MA. It's 8 years old. Eric will be visiting on the 13th and 14th for a fund raising event and a book signing. www.carlemuseum.org