Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Like Walgreens on Facebook today, get code for free photobook (today only)

Do you need or want a new photobook?  Head over to Walgreens' Facebook page today and hit that like button to be able to get a code for a free photobook.  The small print says that it is a 4.5 x 6 purse book, it is a limit of one per customer and shipping and handling may apply.  This offer is good only for today, August 25, so make sure you take advantage of this free photobook offer before midnight.

I typically don't shop at Walgreens because the nearest one to me is close to 40 miles away on the other side of Fredericksburg.  However, I do see that they are building one not too far off Route 1 in the Massaponnax area, so that one will be much closer and convenient to shop at for me.  I do wish their Register Rewards didn't expire so quickly though.

No comments: