Friday, September 17, 2010

Costco instant rebates on Harmonics laminate flooring going on now...

Speaking of Costco, I went back there yesterday to grab a few more pair of some skinny jeans for myself and some frozen food items.  I drove my cart past some laminate flooring there that had an instant rebate on them.  The Walnut looked really yummy (I don't know why I even looked. I still have tons of Brazilian cherry to lay here...) and the Harvest Oak looked nice too.  My store didn't seem to have the Golden Aspen, but it could be coming.  These are both come with a $9 per box instant rebate, no limit. This instant rebate offer on the Harmonics laminate flooring began 9/16 and runs through 10/10.  No coupon necessary!  I do think, though, if you are going to be buying a large quantity that you should think about upgrading your membership so you'll earn some cash back.

By the way, and this comes from personal experience... if you have a lot of house to do, don't take a minivan.  Hubby did manage to get all of our Harmonics laminate flooring in the car when we bought it, though he had to really move them around to even out the load.  It may not seem like a lot of weight, but it is.  It was a really good thing we took two cars since I had to take my son to a birthday party.  Instead, I ended up taking both kids while he rode home solo!

1 comment:

arnold said...

Thank you for your tips, it's really cheap and also thank to Hubby.