Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Found a new rebate form: Prestone De-Icer Buy 1, Get 1 free form

I found a new rebate form the other day at my local Dollar General.  Prrestone De-Icer windshield wiper fluids were priced at $3 each and had a buy 1, get 1 free back by mail peelie on them.  I was planning to make a purchase anyway since I had spirited off with my husband's car, thinking (he he he) I will burn off his gas and not mine.  Unfortunately, he had no wiper fluid!  Since it is turning colder here, I figured the de-icer couldn't hurt.  We drove back home to PA between Christmas and New Year's last year and apparently didn't have fluid that would hold up to the cold temps (I barely held up to them myself).  We were below Pittsburgh before the fluid heated up enough to unfreeze.  So, I'm thinking that this would be good to put in our car just in case we need to go back this winter.

  • Rebate is a peel off form on the product
  • Offer good 9/1/2010 through 3/31/2011
  • Must buy two to get 1 free
  • Need dated receipt from a store
  • Max two rebates per household

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the same thing, I bought 2 and you have to have the inner seal and they both have to be stamped with Prestone. Guess what one doesn't have prestone written on it. I hate the ones where you have to save that stupid inner seal I have the receipt that should be good enough!