Saturday, January 15, 2011

Swag Code worth 10 Swag Bucks! Hurry, limited to first 300 redemptions! {Bubbles of Love}



A huge thanks goes out to Swag Bucks, who provided a unique code for us worth 10 Swag Bucks to the first 300 people who redeem it.  This code is good for anyone - not just new sign ups (though if you aren't a Swaggernaut, you definitely want to join the net's best search and win website....)

Keep reading... the code will appear at the end of this post!  First, though, because this is a Valentine's Day themed post, I have to gush on about my *love* for Swag Bucks.  I've been a full-fledged Swaggernaut for more than two years.  In that time, I've claimed countless Amazon gift codes, which I've used to fund many things.  Even if I didn't have enough banked to pay for the whole order, I viewed any codes that Swag Bucks provided as a nice coupon!  Here's a list of a few things that I can recall using my Swag Bucks Amazon Gift Codes for...
  • Paying for a huge portion of my daughter's DS two years ago.  I used my Amazon to bring the cost of that huge expenditure down to $50 by using $80 in Amazon I had banked in my account.
  • A printer for my SIL for her birthday
  • Several mice!  I kill a mice like there's no tomorrow.  I currently have a Logitech, which I used Swag Bucks derived Amazon gift codes to buy.
  • A Stephen King book for my sister
  • A book detailing what those historical markers say for the Commonwealth of Virginia.  (This was an impulse buy; I was trying to figure out what a sign said and saw the book and just had to have it.  It's in my car.)
  • Hershey Kiss fondue maker for my sister for Christmas.
  • Plus lots, lots more!
Saving your Swag Bucks derived Amazon GCs for Christmas...

I know this sounds really far fetched, but I know of at least two people that I am Facebook friends with that banked their Amazon gcs from Swag Bucks to help pay for a large portion of their Christmas gifts.  Five bucks Amazon here and there from collecting Swag Bucks definitely adds up.   I'm sure these two individuals aren't alone.  When you know that money is always tight at Christmas time, it just makes sense to find a way to buy gifts throughout the year and Swag Bucks can help you do that.

Ok, now that you've made it this far, here is the code!  This code is live from 3:00 PM Eastern Time on 1/15/2011 for 300 redemptions only.  Please do not share the code.  It is exclusive to us Blog Poppers and we want to share it with our friends and fans!  The code is BubblesOfLove and is worth 10 Swag Bucks to everybody!  If you are not a member of Swag Bucks, please consider joining with my referral link.  Where it asks for a Swag Code, you would put BubblesOfLove in.  Plus, by letting me refer you, you will get 30 Swag Bucks to start you off and the 10 that you would get for putting in BubblesOfLove in the Swag Code bar on the registration page.

Disclosure:  Swag Bucks provided the exclusive code to Blog Pop specifically for our Bubbles of Love event at no cost to us.  This blog post is unpaid.  The above post does contain a referral link, which would benefit me if someone signed up for Swag Bucks via that link.

Please check out the linky below and enter some fabulous giveaways!  Be sure to visit all of the Blog Pop Blogs (right side bar) to enter to win.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ty!!!

Anonymous said...

It is all gone. :(

Liza767 said...

dang missed it i never make it ugh