Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kobo e-Reader for $99.99 or less at Walmart.com and BestBuy.com!

Kobo has dropped their price at two e-tailers to under a hundred bucks! This was posted on their site today and all I can say is wowza. 

At Walmart.com, the price is $99.98 (down from $125).  Here's a link to Kobo there.  Ship it to the store for free!

At BestBuy.com, the price is $99.99 (down from $129.99).  Here's a link to Kobo there.  Kobo at this price is showing available at local stores, so you may be able to grab one at a brick and mortar.


Under $100 is going to be very attractive to many and I hope it puts pressure on other e-Readers to drop their prices as well.  It's a great time to lower prices... just in time for summer reading.

Don't forget:  Two of my Blog Pop members, Confessions of an Overworked Mom and Momma Told Me, are giving away Kobo e-readers as part of our Spring Fling Event.  Enter to win at their blogs and be sure you're my Google friend, as you get extra entries in giveaways for being friends with Blog Pop member blogs.

2 comments:

Mae said...

Gee, thanks for this. :D

Belly Charms said...

I wish I had time to read:) I am following you back. Have a wonderful weekend!!